Minion Valentine Box
Blue tape (or blue painters tape)
2 Kerr Jar Lids
Black Paper (or a strip of black electrical tape)
- Cut the hole where the mouth will be. Hint: Since you will be using Duck Tape to cover the box you can cut right through the top!
- Cover the entire box with yellow Duck Tape. I had to cover it with 2 layers due to it being a little transparent!
- Using blue tape, make some overalls
- Attach a black strip of paper for the glasses
- I used some Kerr Jar lids for the glasses. I just used the inside part of the lid to trace the white paper and then used a 1 1/4” circle punch and a 1/2” circle punch to make the eyeballs!
- With white paper, just freehand cut some “bad teeth” and stick them in the mouth opening.
Monster Valentine Box
Sheet of White Foam
- Paint your Kleenex box.
- Add pink foam hearts (or any other shape your child likes)
- Cut your egg carton and paint
- Add your goggly eyes
- Cut Teeth from your foam board and place inside the opening
|Image is from gigglesgalore.net|
Another fun use!
This box can also be used as a “tattle monster” after Valentines Day. This pin also has a darling printable you can use to tell your kids what to do!