I chose to play with THIS PIN this week! My brother is getting married this week and wanted to look extra glamorous :)
I was looking forward to having beautiful nails to show. However, I think I am going to have to declare this my first:
|Image from www.thehybridchick.com|
2. Dip your finger in alcohol
3. Place a laser copy print on your nails and press for 30 seconds
4. Apply a top coat.
I did all that I could try to get this work and it is still a mystery how those who commented that it worked for them got it to do anything! I think this woman is a MIRACLE worker getting her nails to look like that. Much respect if she could do it but I followed her instructions EXACTLY and ended up with this:
1. I soaked the paper in the alcohol and my finger and pressed down HARD to make sure it could transfer.... that is how I got the finger on the left to work.
2. I left the paper sitting there for several MINUTES (not seconds) just hoping that could be the trick!
3. I went to the UPS Store and got a laser copy per the instructions and it did not work. I tried an ink jet print and that of course did not work. I even tried newspaper and that DID not work.
4. I tried it when the nail polish was wet to see if it would stick better …. nope! I also tried it when it was dry…. didn't work then either!
After an hour of trying I gave up. I didn't think anyone would want to spend that kind of time working on their nails haha. I think I am going to have to just head over to my favorite nail lady Jada in Draper and have her fix my mess :)