Pictures of people at your table. (I used my pictures taken at Camera Shy)
4x4 Chipboard Album
Branches from your yard or craft store
Papers that you love (I used We R Memory Keepers Antique Chic)
Metal Flower Brads
Misc. Punches (I used a scallop circle and a circle that was slightly smaller for the "Blossoms")
1) Get an apothecary jar and some branches from either your yard or craft store.
2) Trace and adhere each picture on the chipboard as desired (like little scrapbook pages!)
3) Punch a hole and hang the pictures from the tree
4) Using the same Bakers twine hang the embellishments in the tree
6) Tie a ribbon around the outside of the jar.
Here is the word art I had made. You can print it by clicking on it to make it larger, then drag it to your desktop if you have an apple, or right click and save it if you are on a PC.
This is the original size...
Small Jar. (I got mine from Hobby Lobby but small Mason Jars would work to!)
Left over embellishment and ribbon
1) Cut a circle to decorate the top and then tie a ribbon around the middle
2) Fill with pie in a jar recipe which I found on this blog.
Here it is:
Recipe for Pumpkin Cream Pie:
- 1 cup pumpkin (pureed)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 boxes of instant vanilla pudding (3.5 oz. size)
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed (such as Cool Whip–or make your own whipping cream)
- Extra whipped topping for the top of the pies
Pictures of your family (I used mine from CAMERA SHY)
Small Block of Wood
1) I used a picture to show people where to sit. I think the more pictures around the house (and table) the better. I think the kids really feel more loved when they see they are the actual focus of the decorations!
2) Fill the remaining sides with things you love about each person.
We R Memory Keepers lucky 8 punch
12x12 sheet of peper
1) Boy oh boy is this easy!
2) Cut each side as the directions state and you have an awesome personalized, disposable place mat!
3) Include crayons at the place setting for children so they can color on their place mat. Or better yet, use Butcher paper as a table covering at their table and they can draw as they wait for the adults to recover from their turkey toxins!
This is a very easy Napkin design. Use the bakers twine from the Blessing tree. Cut several pieces of twine and use them along with the blossoms you made for the blessing tree to the napkin. When taken apart, these will be the blossoms each person will use for their part in the tree!
1) Cover the candle in the lace design you love
2) Spray Paint the Candle in any color that will match your table!
3) Take the lace off the candle!