Spray Glitter Glue
Styrofoam Cups (1 large, 1 small that can fit inside). You can get one at sonic, if you want a bulk amount, I got them at Orson Gygi)
Embellishments ( I used small mirrors and a Making Memories embellishment paper flower)
Adhesive (glue gun or glue dots)
1) Put all of your glitter on a long pan or bowl. Put a piece of paper on the bottom first so it is easy to lift out the leftovers and put them back in the jar! Note: from experience, i would advise you NOT attempt this outside if there is any sort of a breeze! Not that I'm this foolish but it could cause a HUGE mess! ;)
2) Brush one semi thick coat of mod podge onto your cup.
3) Roll your cup in the glitter
4) Spray with spray adhesive
5) Roll in the glitter again. This should be enough but repeat this process until you have the desired coverage.
6) Allow to dry for a few hours
7) Thickly apply mod podge to the cup. Remember to use a super thick coat. This helps make your cup more durable. It also helps so you don't have glitter all over whenever you use the cup!
8) Allow to dry over night.
9) Embellish as desired. I tied ribbon and tulle around the cup and then tied misc. Ribbon and more tulle in the knot. I put the paper flower on the top and then used glue dots to put the ribbons on the sides the way I wanted them to look. I also added the cute little mirrors of different sizes in random places for fun!
TWO lucky winners can win a kit to make this kit! To be added to the drawing, you can get more than one entry! You get one entry for each of the following:
1) Like us on facebook and post here that you did.
2) Like or comment on our post about this give away on facebook.
3) Join our mailing list and post here that you did.
4) Simply post a comment on what you love about Mother's Day!
Check out our other post this week to be entered into the weekly give away this week!