Check out the bottom of this email for this weeks GIVE AWAY!!!
Do you have schoolwork for your kids or photos from your last accomplishment and you just don't know where to put it? These darling letters are the perfect wall hanging to display those treasured memories!
Brown Lush paper and accessories kit
Amazing wood letters
Teresa Collins Blingage Miranda's Jewels BL1913
Nails (to hang the letters on the wall)
Command picture hanging velcro (found at Office Depot)
Large Magnetic Bulldog clips (found these at Office Depot for $1.99/2 pack)
Mod Podge (optional)
1. Using the various papers in the kit, trace each wood letter onto the BACK side of the paper you would like to put on the letter. Make sure when you are tracing on the back side, the side with the nail hole is facing you, or you will end up with the wrong side. I didn't do anything but put one sheet of paper on most of the letters because the Lush line coordinates so easily! For the i and !, I used a piece of the flocked paper for the . Don't you LOVE the Lush line with all the flocked papers? Soooo cute.
2. Cut out the letters from the paper and Mod Podge the paper to the wood letters. I didn't mod podge over the top of the flocked papers, only the regular cardstock. I liked the feel and didn't want it to go away! :)
3. After the mod podge has dried, I used a nail file to file the edges of the cardstock so that it was flush with the wood. I did it outside to save my house from a dust disaster!
4. For the rhinestone brads, I cut the fasteners off the backs and used glue dots to adhere them to the letters.
6. For the bulldog clips, I used the magnetic clips because they had a circle on the back for the magnet. To attach them to the wall, I just put velcro picture hangers on the back, worked easy as pie!
7. I put ribbon through the holes of the clips and used a brad to keep them in place.
Enter to win a FREE Lush kit of your own! We will draw a winner next week!
You get 1 entry for each thing you do:
1) Leave a comment on our blog with what you think is amazing!
2) Like us on facebook and leave a comment stating that you did!
3) Join our mailing list and leave a comment stating that you did!